The Consortium’s work is overseen by its Core Planning Team, which includes representatives of City College of San Francisco (CCSF), San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD), and San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD).
The goals of the Consortium are to support and expand the following in San Francisco:
- Programs in elementary and secondary skills,including those leading to a high school diploma or high school equivalency certificate.
- Programs for immigrants in citizenship,ESL,and workforce preparation.
- Programs for adults,including, but not limited to, older adults, that are primarily related to entry or reentry into the workforce.
- Programs for adults,including, but not limited to, older adults, that are primarily designed to develop knowledge and skills to assist elementary and secondary school children to succeed academically in school.
- Programs for adults with disabilities.
- Programs in career/technical education that are short-term in nature with high employment potential.
- Programs offering pre-apprenticeship training conducted in coordination with one or more apprenticeship programs approved by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.